BCB228 [totemo]

BCB228

Ban information:

Ban for BCB228 on c.nerd.nu for own team griefing on event.nerd.nu nerd.nu/appeal by totemo on 2013-09-21 22:43:53 (1 more bans, 6 notes)

Please be patient and totemo will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

• Ban for admin_eater on c.nerd.nu for alt of banned player by totemo on 2013-09-22 19:36:50 (no more bans, no notes)
  • Ban for khoin on c.nerd.nu for Griefing own team nerd.nu/appeal by trooprm32 on 2013-09-21 22:16:32 (no more bans, no notes)
  • Ban for americana on c.nerd.nu for griefing own base with alts. nerd.nu/appeal by cyotie911 on 2013-09-22 07:21:02 (no more bans, no notes)
  • Ban for ascesis on c.nerd.nu for Team grief nerd.nu/appeal by slide23 on 2013-09-21 22:32:15 (no more bans, 1 notes)

You were reminded back in August that you had already been warned (a year ago) that a subsequent ban could be permanent.  You attempted to disrupt the CTF event by griefing your own team as Ascesis, Americana and khoin and showed no regard for the other users of the server.  You were so proud of yourself you even posted a YouTube video of what you did.  That video also shows you using a hacked client to xray.  You have another xray ban where you basically burned your bridges.  I'm not sure why we allowed you back after that.

So, no. Your IP and accounts stay banned. 

I notice that you evaded your ban on Survival yesterday and then posted about it on the subreddit.  That demonstrates that you are not genuinely sorry and eliminates any misgivings I had about posting screenshots of the griefing video, which you removed after I linked to it.

PP0u8Yd.png

EykkdD4.png

MqlbxJe.png

6AraVLG.png

Vdu513G.png

9t5bDE3.png