zilm82o0 [Tharine/Head Admin]

zilm82o0

Hello nerd.nu,

I just recently downloaded a fresh copy of Minecraft after more than a year of not playing it, since I was banned off of nerd.nu. When I was playing Minecraft, I started out an active and friendly participant in the nerd.nu community for quite a long time- some old-timers may even remember me. As time went on, I started to experiment with mods and hacks which lead to a ongoing occurrence of getting banned and unbanned, over and over again. It has been almost exactly a year since my last ban and I believe I am more mature and will certainly not experiment with mods again. I do take full responsibility for everything I did, and it should be noted that I never used mods for a malicious intent and ruin the game for other people around me. I am not trying to justify what I did, I just wanted to say that so you would know I am not a bad person. I hope I can play around on the nerd.nu servers again, and if I can't, I will respect that too. 

Thanks,

zilm82o0

Edited by zilm82o0

We will be taking time to discuss this, but while we are, I want to you think about this: You claim to not have used mods to ruin game play for others, but x-ray is one of the few ways to hack that does have a lasting impact on others. When we roll a player back for x-ray, we do not respawn the diamond ores that were mined. This removes valuable resources from players who are playing the game correctly.

That is true and I am sorry for not considering that aspect of it. I did not mean for that to take away from my apology because I would truly love to play on nerd.nu again. Moreover, what I meant to say was that at the time, I used mods immaturely... ignoring the negative impact it had on other players. I believe I have matured since a year ago and I wanted to thank you for considering my appeal. 

Thanks,

-zilm82o0 

Edited by zilm82o0

Sorry for the delay. It's been a busy time at work being a holiday. I'm willing to give you a chance to prove you have indeed changed. But, be warned, any future infractions will come with a much harsher punishment due to past actions. Be sure to catch up on the rules before returning. Unbanned. Welcome back.