Jpokedude [mrloud15]

JpokedudeV2

so i tried to log into today but i was banned for a hack client?!?!?!? i only use optifine in my client so i get a better fps... Please unban me i liked raiding people houses!

Also i made new forums account because i lost my old password

Edited by JpokedudeV2

Hey there Jpokedude, please wait for mrloud15 to handle your appeal. If no one has responded within 48 hours, please feel free to bump your appeal.

Ban information:
Ban for Jpokedude on c.nerd.nu for Hacked client on S. nerd.nu/appeal by mrloud15 on 2014-07-16 00:02:00 (no more bans, no notes)

i see u havent repsonded yet so ill do some simple things u admins cant seem to figure out-

1. that is not my skin shown in the pictures, here is my skin i've had since i bought the game = http://mcskinsearch.com/skin/JPokedude

2.What proof do u have it was me who took the screen??

3. i wasnt even online when i got banned so it was a random ban for me

if u could please unbanned me so i can played i could appreciate it. thank

i did not use a hack client. i see my user name in this picture https://i.imgur.com/7OYNMC3.png . i was in the screenshot because i was under spawn since i saw name tag and there were holes under spawn that leaded to a cave. also i do not even go on a any subreddit, i dont even know what that is ;\

I'm aware of what freecam is and what it does.

What proof do u have it was me who took the screen??

As I stated above, we eliminated all other possible players.

im sorry you admins are so stupid u cant find out who the real player who did it was. it is just plain stupid 2 take pictures of yourself hacking and posting it on the game site. i am not that stupid. How long will i be banned for this false reason??? it is just unfair, i did nothing!!!!

There were only a few players on the sever when both screenshots were taken. From that list players were eliminated by logged event that showed they were nowhere near spawn when the screenshots were taken. After that there was one player left on the list, you.

You are banned for 2 weeks from your ban date. Please make a new appeal on the 30th to be unbanned.