Gan_fall [Marting11]

chelsea515

I was banned for griefing as I found out from this: http://fishbans.com/u/Gan_fall this was originally not my account and i had it given to me by a friend around mid 2012 if the ban is after mid 2012 then i apologize and it must of been me and I just don't remember but this ban is stopping me from getting whitelisted on ftb servers again I'm sorry for the griefing my friend or I caused on your server please forgive me.

(Yes i realize I've already posted an appeal but the guy gave me 2 accounts and apparently he loved being an asshole in your server I'm really sorry about that and I'd be extremely grateful if this account could get unbanned so i could be on my merry way into the land of ftb.)

Ban information:

Ban for Gan_fall on c.nerd.nu for griefing. nerd.nu/appeal by marting11 on 2012-01-14 21:52:34 (1 more bans, 1 notes)

Please be patient and marting11 will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

• 3 weeks later...