DaCreeperMan [CROCKODUCK]

DaCreeperMan

A while ago I was banned on the creative server. I think i should be unbanned.

I was gone for about 5 days. When I tried to join the creative server again I was banned. I believe I should be unbanned because I never griefed, and the only buildings I have built were in my brother's (sk8er9's) city.

Hey there DaCreeperMan, please wait for CROCKODUCK to handle your appeal. If no one has responded within 48 hours, please feel free to bump your appeal.

Ban information:
Ban for DaCreeperMan on c.nerd.nu for Griefing; no constructive edits on S nerd.nu/appeal by CROCKODUCK on 2014-06-25 14:28:21 (no more bans, no notes)

Hello DaCreeperMan, my hard drive has recently crashed, so the screenshots were lost.  I will however tell you that I remember you simply came on to cause problems and began griefing builds as soon as you could even after I directed you to stop.  This will not be tolerated.  In order to be unbanned, please read our rules and reply here stating the rules that you broke in order to move forward in the process. 

Since you also say you did not do these actions, I will be looking into the possibility of your account being compromised.  Please go to www.minecraft.net in order to change your password as a precaution. 

• 3 weeks later...