Whiteoak End of Rev Doppleganger Fight, Wither Fight, and Firework Show!

SwitchViewz

Good afternoon everyone! As we all know Revision 13 will be ending next week and just like last Rev Whiteoak is going to host a End of Rev Mob Fight and Firework show!

The event will be held on Thursday August 28th at 6PM PST. Time Converter

So far we have over 200 dopplegangers but only 1 Wither. We need all the donations of diamonds and wither skulls that we can get! If you would like to donate then please contact SwitchViewz (me) or Rokku117. We also have a donation chest outside the local Whiteoak CARTS line. If you would like to summon your own doppleganger or wither, please talk to either me or Rokku117.

To get to the arena where the event will be held (Nightoak), go left out of the portal in the portal building. As shown in these pictures.

We will be supplying food, iron armor, iron swords, and potions for fighting. However if you want to bring your own gear, feel free!

I hope everyone is ready to get destroyed! :D

Subreddit Post

• Upvote 3

A quick update:

We did some math and so far from our diamond store and diamonds donated, we have 1367 Dopplegangers and will hopefully be over 1400 by tomorrow! Unfortunately though we only have 2 withers so if you have heads, please donate! Picture of diamonds donated so far

Also, a full list of everything we will be supplying:

• Full set of Iron Armor (Helmet, Chestplate, Leggings, Boots)
  • Iron Swords
  • Double Chest of Iron Ingots
  • Splash Health 2 Potions
  • Steaks for food
  • Bows
  • Arrows