Eva__9's [Cyotie911]

Eva__9

Hey, I was banned a while ago for being and alternate of jjoe2012. This is not true, I am a different person from joe, with my own account. We know eachother in real life when we both got banned, we went on other servers.  Lately, we have been missing our favorite server and both decided to appeal.  As I said before, I am no ones alternate, though we do know eachother in real life. I really hope I will be able to get back on soon.  Thank you for understanding.  Sincerely Eva__9

Edited by Eva__9

Hey there Eva__9, please wait for Cyotie911 to answer your appeal. If no one has responded within 48 hours please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Ban Information:
Ban for Eva__9 on c.nerd.nu for alt of banned player, used for ban evasion. permaban nerd.nu/appeal by cyotie911 on 2014-08-01 21:30:46 (no more bans, no notes)

Sorry for taking so long to deal with this appeal. There were some notes regarding this account being used during a ddos attack, however I do not think that you were apart of this. I suggest changing the password on your account to be sure that it is no longer compromised. Please read our rules located at http://nerd.nu/rules .

After doing both of those things reply back here stating that you have done so and I, or another staff person, will unban you.

Thank you for your patience.

Cyotie911