edward1331 [brianherman]

edward13312

Guest Former Staff

Hello Edward1331, I'm looking into the logs for your chat history. Looking beyond where you mocked someone for being griefed, the following line of chat appeared:

2013-05-17 22:37:26 | <edward1331> theres so much leAFAGe in tHIs jungle

After reading through this topic, please reply back here. Your reply will determine your ban duration.

Guest Former Staff

Quoting from PM received by Edward1331 for context:

i dont see any homophobicness but if u do that alright, and i wont do that anymore its just my capslock issnt working because theres too much jiz in my keyboard but i wont even use my capslock anymore so i wont use any more ophensive words. may i please be unbanned im sorry since that AFAG looks like homopobicness and i will keep myself under tight lockdown against homopohbia and any will destroy anybody that doesnt respect the gays

I appreciate your patience so far Edward. I'm setting the ban length for until 23rd May. If you're not unbanned by tomorrow, please feel free to reply here (buttons to reply are below the topic). Understand that we do not tolerate homophobia so my only recommendation is that if you cannot type responsibly, avoid typing until you can, further bans would lead to extended ban durations.