PVE Towns, Groups, Cities, Cesspools, and other place you call home.

MasterCommaThe

I've been on the server for quite a while but am only just now diving into PVE. There's so much going on that after a week I still don't feel like I've seen more than 10% of what it contains. I would like to collect descriptions of the various groups that are springing up on the new revision into this forum to give anyone new, like me, an idea of what this community contains.

So this is my invite for you to describe your town/city/group/cesspool/home below to help users like me figure out where we might fit in!

Argoth has been a major city on PVE since rev 5. This rev we are going with a sort of tower city (the plans can be found here: http://www.reddit.com/r/NewArgoth/comments/1n09wt/final_planning_for_argoth/ ). We are also famous for our spleef team, which has done very well in past FISA (PVE's spleef league) seasons. We are located at the NE nether portal, around 1600, -1700. Also be sure to check us out on http://www.reddit.com/r/NewArgoth/, our subredit. 

• Upvote 1

The mantinian empire! (the town you live in now) is a town started by a bunch of people on C being told by me to join a town i made on admantas land.

We called it "manta isles" and it expanded to a wild crazy town full of fun, drones, and 47 people!

Well we are back now and in force! We hope to become one of the major names in PVE towns!

Edited by Difficult1
  • Upvote 1

Port Aperture has been a major city for the past 5 or so revs, and has been a Nether Portal town for the last 4. We are a town based off the game Portal made by Valve, hence the "Aperture". Despite having "Port" in our name though we are not near any oceans, however we are near a marsh. Port Aperture has no real "theme", you build any type of house you like wherever you like, it just can't be super big. Well I guess we do have a theme, its more futuristic but we don't limit any builds. Such as in Rev 10 we had a giant Portal Turret, and in Rev 11 we had a huge blue Tardis, and this Rev so far we have GLaDOS in the townhall. If you are looking for "themed" parts of Port Aperture besides the main area, you can find those in the Districts of Port Aperture. Currently Port Aperture is next to Metal Mountains, a town based on metal music and mountains, its a pretty cool place, as well as Port 80. I don't know Port 80's theme off the top of my head. Whiteoak is the Tree Disctrict of Port Aperture which is run by me and Rokku117. We have been with Port Aperture since Rev 11 and were on our own on floating islands in Rev 10.

Come check us out, you can x+1600 z+400 or take the East Nether Portal.

• Upvote 1

Pink Wool has done a name change this rev to Praha Way. The build is based off of Praha Hlavni Nadrazi. It is one giant build and will feature apartments for the town members to hold. There will be no other houses on the grounds. Outside the front door is Wellspring. I will let one of their mayors talk about that.

• Upvote 1

Seneca was a city with over 200 strong last rev so this rev we have created different districts under the Seneca name. Our districts are: Medieval, Endor (a city), Braum (another giant city who joined us) and the General district along with a few other smaller ones. This rev we are probably about 250-300 people building and helping. Most Senecans are waiting for 1.6.4 though before they can play.

• Upvote 1