classic/vintage video games?

Cyotie911

So, I was talking in chat the other day about my vintage game collection and it spawned an idea to see how many old fuckers, like myself, have a older game collection. Take some time and dig up some of your old games/systems and post them here. Or just comment reminisce about the old games you used to love to play. Ill post some pics of my collection in the next few days when It's not almost 2am.

• Upvote 1

How old we talkin about here? Like Commodore 64 old or Nintendo 64 old?

Cause I used to love an obscure N64 title called Aero Gauge, a futuristic racing game with interesting mechanics.

Plus a bunch of kiddie MS Dos games I would rather not get into.

Okay, Evidently it won't let me post more than one pic at a time, So, I'll post one pic every few days.  If anyone is interested in the rest of my collection just ask me and I'll get pics posted as I can find the time :) 

First pic.  Here's one that's classified as one of the "Rarer" nintendo games

Uninvited

20131002_190737.jpg

I have a copy of Pokemon Blue laying around somewhere for Gameboy, 'twas fun playing that for hours on end. There were a few of the original Donkey Kong games as well as some old ass Mario. I imagine that some people these days would be posting images of Black Ops 2 on here.

Unfortunately, we no longer have it, but my family used to have an Atari 2600 with like 50 games.  Super Breakout, Pac-Man, Space Invaders, Centipede, Donkey Kong, Maze Craze, Air-Sea Battle, Berserk, Warlords, Missile Command, Defender, and more.  I sometimes miss those old tinny sounds.

One thing we do still have is an old Macintosh Performa 6320CD with some great old games still on it.  Civilization 2, Star Fighter (3DO version), Math Blasters, Descent (for some reason, when this one was ported to Mac, someone decided to record studio versions of the previously MIDI music; some of the best gaming music I've ever heard), Logical Journey of the Zoombinis, Buried in Time.  I still dig some of these out now and again.

I was fortunate enough to have an older brother who loved video games, so I got to play all his stuff. I remember playing Sonic and VectorMan on Sega Genesis quite a bit, as well as Goldeneye and Wave Racer for N64. Also used to play Ecco the Dolphin for Sega Game Gear. Good times.

And lets not forget my Pokemon red, Ocarina of Time Golden, and a few more. MEAHAHA. Also adding the Golden Limited edition The Legend of Zelda 1987. Derherher

I'm interested, which version on OoT do you have? The original or the newer one?

What doe the mirror shield in your cartridge look like? Left or Right?

http://i.imgur.com/oIY6bWW.png

Also, Majora's Mask > Ocarina of Time.