Improvements to ModMode

totemo

• Recently one moderator complained of losing inventory when returning from ModMode.  I haven't been able to replicate the issue (I toggled ModMode 100 times in a row before running out of patience), but as a precaution ModMode now retains two backups of the player's inventory state.  A snapshot of your inventory is taken every time you run /modmode and backups are superceded by new snapshots.  If you think you're missing items, refrain from running /modmode until we can reconcile your inventory against the backups.
  • ModMode can now run configurable forced commands before and/or after activating and deactivating ModMode. We use that to run "/we cui", "/lb tool on" and "/lb toolblock on" when entering ModMode.
  • Staff have been granted the NoCheatPlus permission that allows them to bypass the chat spam check for commands.  Consequently, you can now spam LogBlock commands to visualise tunnels or grief with Watson.  You will probably want to adjust the Watson setting that throttles the rate it issues commands (to avoid tripping the spam filter), as follows (0.2 here is 0.2 seconds between commands):
/w config chat_timeout 0.2

These changes will be available on the next restart of each server.

I have run into a similar problem. I have logged into S and been in a screwed up form of modmode. When I log in it says "You are vanished" followed immediately by "You have reappeared". It wont allow me to vanish or run any commands saying "You do not have permission..." When I type /Modmode it tps me back to where I was prior to entering modmode and copies whatever inventory I had while in modmode into my nonmodmode character. While this isn't a big deal for me since I dont use my staff account to play on, I figure I would see if this is happening to anyone else.

I have run into a similar problem. I have logged into S and been in a screwed up form of modmode. When I log in it says "You are vanished" followed immediately by "You have reappeared". It wont allow me to vanish or run any commands saying "You do not have permission..." When I type /Modmode it tps me back to where I was prior to entering modmode and copies whatever inventory I had while in modmode into my nonmodmode character. While this isn't a big deal for me since I dont use my staff account to play on, I figure I would see if this is happening to anyone else.

bPermissions I guess.

One additional change to ModMode today: admins now retain their admin permissions when in ModMode.  Because of this, as an admin you will always be listed as whatever kind of admin you are, rather than /list showing you as ModMode when in ModMode.

I'm new to Watson, obviously...what does that do? Is there a way to automatically flip through /lb page x when you're feeding it to Watson or something?

Watson automatically pages through results for certain commands.

do:

/w config auto_page on

/w config max_auto_pages 6

/w config pre_count 60

/w config post_count 60

the pre_count and post_count settings are the number of edits to query when doing /w pre (edits before) and /w post (edits after).

The auto page settings automatically page though any "coords" result from LogBlock.

• Upvote 1