Strange person questioning me on creative

keithkong1

Today, I was just building my airport when someone by the username of timmyton123 asked me these three questions:

1.  Have you played on this server for a long time? I said Yes
  2. Have you been on the server when it was hacked? I said No
  3. can you tell me anything about a player named WhiteWolf? I said why then I said you know i'm gonna post this on the forums right?? And then he left.

I didn't know what to do so I posted it here. Someone please say what is going on so I can understand it better.

After looking up the name WhiteWolf, I found some YouTube videos with the player associated with it. I couldn't find anything associated with the player timmyton123, other than this forum post showing up in google. Nothing out of the ordinary there, they just appear to be some regular minecraft players. I also tried to do a MCBouncer lookup, oddly enough both returned a login amount of 0. I find that quite strange since they have both apparently played on C. I also did a fishbans lookup, just to be sure of things, and strangely enough, I got an account not premium error on both. Nothing on mcbans either.

I have no idea about all of this, i'm pretty sure someone could go around various griefing group websites and look it up there also, but I didn't bother.