Troubled1 [tristan1301]

troubled1

I am writing this to appeal a ban which appeared on 10/17/2013, which i noticed upon atempting to log on.

The reason stated was "griefing", but I am not aware of any situation in which I griefed.

A bit of clarification would be appreciated, as the group is anxious to return to the project at hand.

Regards,

troubled1

Hello. Sorry for the delayed response, I have been out of town.

I banned you the 17th of October for griefing items in another player's house.

These edits took place on October 13th. You broke through a piston-controlled door to either escape or break into the player's basement.

2ocFcAth.png

You broke an anvil and a workbench..

4nVfkpWh.png

..and a rail line going down to a mine underground.

eyMtwyGh.png

lndzkPVh.png

There were a few other edits, like a half slab between two chest and a torch, but those are inconsequential. 

My relation to "troubled1" is boyfriend, as it is my girlfriend's account, but the person playing on the account now is my friend roger.

We got bored of playing guild wars 2 and he wanted to try out minecraft, so he is using my Gf's account.

We were working on our farm when he went off to look for gold/diamonds and such. When he said he found a cave with some wood stuff and some rails and crap, i thought of those weird random generated tunnels with the spiderwebs, so i said to go nuts, thinking it would be protected if it wasent a cave.

We still have all the stuff he got in one of our first chests, he didint know how to use them so they stayed there.

It was a misunderstanding, and we appologise

Unfortunately, we do not account for what is done by another person using someone else's account. The account owner must always be responsible for whatever happens on their account.

I originally intended on giving a three-day ban, but this appeal has gone on for that length of time.

Please have everyone involved read the rules and understand the difference between world-generated and player-placed blocks.

troubled1, please respond saying you have read and understand the rules, and I will unban you.