I am gsandChrist, AMAA.

SpiderMan

How did the GsandChrist meme get started?

If I posted an explaination, I would get banned for "stirring shit up".

Back in survival rev 11 the first ever KOTH was created. The game took place in your build, can you give some context on how that came about?

I wanted to build an easily defendable base during the war against the brits, when we werent winning the war against them, literally EVERYONE on the server would play koth. That stopped when pilot threatened to ban everyone that was using the trapdoor glitch to get to the top for pvp logging and other reasons.

Edited by jcll
Removed personal attack
  • Upvote 3

Back in survival rev 11 the first ever KOTH was created. The game took place in your build, can you give some context on how that came about?

I wanted to build an easily defensible base during the war against the Brits, when we weren't fighting the war against them, literally EVERYONE on the server would play KOTH at my base. That stopped when an admin threatened to ban everyone that was using the trapdoor glitch to get to the top for pvp-logging and other reasons.

How long have you been a member of MCPublic?

What groups have you been a part of in your time on Survival?

Do you have any memories or events you're particularly fond of from your time here?

1) Since the golden days of revision 9.

2) I was the unofficial official co-founder of chestland and member of other video game clans.

3) To quote another long(possibly longer) term player: "My favorite moments are when people treat this video game seriously - as if it were real life - and put themselves in ridiculous situations. Since those people have little to no self-esteem in the real world, they use this little online community to elevate their perceived social status. They get caught up to the point where they are willing to justify their actions no matter how bizarre they might be. ie: http://xkcd.com/1124/ " - [Redacted]

What has been your favourite addition to minecraft?

When did you start playing minecraft?

Where did you hear about a) minecraft and b) the servers?

1-3)  No Comment

What is your favourite food? :)

1) No Comment

Cheese and Christ?

Is this you?

Cheesus.jpg

1) Possibly.

• 2 weeks later...