Protoxyn [tompreuss]

protoxyn

Hello, 

I, Protoxyn, find myself banned from your PvE server. The message given to me in regards to logging in is:

"Banned: rail grief on P nerd.nu/appeal"

I have not played on a server in months, and I do not remember the event or events that led to this ban. 

I do apologize if in fact the griefing was done by me personally, but I cannot remember what happened.

Would you kindly provide me with a summary of what happened, and what date it took place on please?

Ban for Protoxyn on c.nerd.nu for rail grief on P nerd.nu/appeal by tompreuss on 2013-05-13 19:55:58 (no more bans, no notes)

Please wait for your banning moderator to respond to your appeal. In the mean time, I recommend that you read our rules. If your banning moderator does not respond within 48 hours, feel free to bump your appeal.

Thank you slide.

Hi protoxyn,

On 2013-05-13 you edited several sections of rails on P.  One series of edits redirected player minecarts into lava

E67ITxDl.png

another redirected them to a location different than the one intended by the rail builder

U5r3KQjl.png

and another like the previous

UBljIlCl.png

you also destroyed some other rail

YwauaU0l.png

and someone's bed.

Stgfn04l.png

Does this record of your edits on the day in question spark your memory? Do you have any explanation for your actions?

I have read and agree to the rules. The ones that my actions would have violated are: 

Universal - Don't be a dick 
Universal - No griefing, including but not limited to: 

Destroying blocks placed by other players.
Placing blocks or leaving inappropriate signs on other player’s structures.
Flooding structures.
Spamming items.
Destroying crops without replanting.

I do however, ask for clarification on one point:

PvE - Structures - Don't build very close to other players' structures; be sure to leave some space. Buildings that violate this rule may be moved to a new location without warning.

What would determine enough space? 1 block? 5 blocks? While I agree to this rule, I feel it could be added to in order to remove ambiguity.