Christmas on the nerd

PvtSnowball

Hey guys so I have been watching YouTube latterly and foud a mod that I think we could implement different thins from the mod is the winter mod I think but it also goes by the Christmas mod. In it I make everything snowy and Santa visits I can not find the link but if you google it I am sure you will find it the one I watch Sundee did just a thought.

I don't think they'll do any christmas plugins, there may be some event on christmas though like we had on thanksgiving and halloween.

As for Christmas stuff though, I know I've decorated the UMC Farms with snow, and soon to be a large wreath on the cane tower. We also have plans to build a large Christmass tree and and Ice Skate Ring in the plot next door, and we might even do a holiday fireworks show.

• Upvote 1

I have a Christmas event for PvE in the works, subject to some final tweaks, testing and approval by the P admins.

I did look at a Bukkit plugin a couple of weeks back that implements a special portal to the North Pole, if I remember correctly.  There are some cute ideas.  However, what I have implemented is unique to Reddit Public.  You will not get it anywhere else.  And I think you'll enjoy it more.

• Upvote 2

I can see it now: totemo will fly around on his reindeer and deliver coal to griefers.

More along the lines of turning them into snowmen. That'd be fun, to have snowmen with the names of every banned player drop randomly, have everyone go beat em up.

More along the lines of turning them into snowmen. That'd be fun, to have snowmen with the names of every banned player drop randomly, have everyone go beat em up.

There's nearly 4000 pages of 25 banned players per page here. Say half of them have been unbanned, and in a real day a snowman will walk on 125 different blocks then they would cover the whole map in snow. Totemo there's the entire reasoning for why this must happen :P.

There's nearly 4000 pages of 25 banned players per page here. Say half of them have been unbanned, and in a real day a snowman will walk on 125 different blocks then they would cover the whole map in snow. Totemo there's the entire reasoning for why this must happen :P.

Those are all currently banned players, none of those have been unbanned.