Storm_Splurge [Fazaden]

DeadAccount12345

Ban information:

Ban for Storm_Splurge on c.nerd.nu for block spam, nerd.nu/appeal by fazaden on 2012-09-04 21:14:18 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and fazaden will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Okay, Aside from the obvious troll account name, Every other account associated with this account is banned for one reason or another.  Even the IP address you are appealing from has an account associated with it that was just banned last month for being an alt account of another banned player.  Please write with why we should allow this account back on our servers.

• 2 weeks later...

Look, I am aware that you are not inclined to unban me due to my past history, and the other accounts, but it would at least be nice to be told if I were getting unbanned or not. Also, the newest account that associated with me which was banned was banned for being an alt of a banned player which is not me. It was an alt I was given to use on another server to regen power (it's a factions server) and I accidentially clicked on the wrong server on my list. Basically, I want to play on the server and be a part of the community, and I would like to know if that is possible.

Edited by Storm_Splurge

Due to the trollish nature of this account's name I'd rather keep this account banned however, I'm willing to unban another account of yours that you say was banned prior.  Please PM my account here on the forum with the account name and I'll unban that account.  Note that you are responsible for knowing all the rules of our server that are listed at http://nerd.nu/rules.  Please reply back here stating that you have read them and then message me with the account name that you would like unbanned.