[PMC] Extra mod training

buzzinbee

Hey guys, this is just a thing I'd like to make a bit more clear, if anyone is struggling with modding on a certain server please Please don't hesitate to ask for help. I am willing to give anyone that wants it some extra help with how to handle modreqs and situations on creative if you aren't sure how to do so. We won't bite if you ask for help it's highly encouraged to get help. It's far better than jumping into a situation you aren't too comfortable with and messing up. I'm fairly sure that the survival admins mods and PvE admins and mods would also be willing to lend a hand to anyone struggling. So if you do want any help with certain rules or with certain situations please either post in this thread or give me a private message if you'd rather keep it private. Thanks that is all again please don't hesitate to ask.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Having been re-modded fairly recently, I'm a bit rusty on a lot of things. I actually wouldn't mind having a general refresher, and an update on whatever has changed since i was last a moderator. For example: I only today learned about /warngrief. Or is it /griefwarn?