Deltamagic [thrawn21]

Encryption

Ban information:

Ban for Deltamagic on c.nerd.nu for Hacked client on S, multiple warnings. Appeal at nerd.nu/appeal by thrawn21 on 2013-12-22 17:21:59 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and thrawn21 will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Apologies for the delay. You were banned because you set off our No Cheat Plus warnings (which inform the mods when a player's client behaves oddly) on multiple occasions, and had been investigated by and warned against hacking by other mods. 

I took screenshots of you and your NCP flags, however I'd made the mistake of attempting to take these screenshots with my chat open, which in 1.7 does not work, and so they did not save. It's my screwup, and I would not want to keep a person banned without proper evidence, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and unban you.

As a side note, you had also been warned and rolledback for minor crop grief, so please remember to always replant :)