Mosmodre [totemo]

Mosmodre

Hello! The other day on the PVE server I had spent a few hours grinding away trying to get an Fortune 3 book, or pickaxe. Every once and a while I would ask in chat if someone had one to trade because I had spent over an hour and 16 books trying to get fortune. After about my 3 or 4th time asking (when a decent amount of people would log in) someone messaged me telling me how to do this exploit. I will take the blame for using this exploit, I should've asked someone else if this was allowed, and I really do regret using this command. I would be perfectly happy if you threw the pick in lava (I would like the diamonds though :3). Thank you for your time, and I wish you a happy new year!

Edited by Mosmodre

Ban information:

Ban for Mosmodre on c.nerd.nu for command exploiit nerd.nu/appeal by totemo on 2013-12-26 21:04:58 (no more bans, 1 notes)

Please be patient and totemo will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

There was a single letter typo in the plugin file that sets the permission for that command, allowing it to be used contrary to our wishes.

Several admins that I discussed this matter with expressed their disappointment that you chose to exploit the mistake rather than let us know.  I've confiscated the pick.  You can have it from the admin chest area when you download the map at the end of the rev.  The diamonds will not be refunded, as punishment.

One thing working in your favour is that you appear to have only the command on that one occasion and not again since.  

I'm unbanning you now.