Baron_Trousers [buzzinbee]

Baron_Trousers

Ban information:

Ban for Baron_Trousers on c.nerd.nu for huge grief caught red handed nerd.nu/appeal by buzzinbee on 2012-05-26 17:35:32 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and buzzinbee will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

You say you have never been on the server before yet I still saw you in game griefing. Hence the "caught red handed". Now that either means one of two things. Either you are lying in your appeal which is not a very sensible thing to do, or your account has been used by someone other than yourself. Unfortunately we do not act sympathetic to players that have had their accounts used by someone else as we state that you are responsible for your own account at all times, this is due to us having no way in which we can tell if it is the case or not. I shall give you some simple advice I'd quickly change your password for your minecraft account as soon as possible and not distribute it to other people. I'll like to wait for your reply, before I proceed with this appeal.

EDIT: Thanks Mrloud for the ban information.

Thanks for replying.  I assure you I have never been on the server before.  I've been active on one specific server for the last year and the only one I've been on since then is ZombieCraft.  I know from being on other servers there is a command you can do that allows you to see when they were last on the server.  I think it's /seen.  If I could get a screencap of when I was last on I'd appreciate it.  I'm pretty sure my account is secure but just in case I have changed my password.