Stained Glass Block Issue

GetaFever

Hey I don't have a lot of time right now, but I just wanted to bring this to the tech's attention. Basically if you choose a colored stained glass block on creative(e.g. green, purple, blue), It will inevitably turn white. Times vary, but it always ends up turning to a white stained glass block. 

That's pretty much all I know about it. I'll be doing a little testing and post more later, but that's all for now.

Thanks, GetaFever

Quick workaround; if you accidentally break a block, you can get it back with the pick block key, but you must then open your inventory, click on it, then put it back where it was.  If not, it will revert to white again.  This way you don't have to scroll through the inventory finding the color you need.

That's what I do, as well as simply keeping two of the same block in my hotbar, but it's still an unnecessary hassle that shouldn't be there.

I first noticed this problem when we originally updated to 1.7, however I have not been able to reproduce this on S or P or on my own server. I haven't looked into it in a while, but I was at a loss before to it's cause. Originally it affected almost all the new 1.7 blocks and it seemed to simply strip the color for them. Currently it seems to only be happening on the stained glass and kinda unfortunately means its low priority for me =\ If anyone happens to figure out any more info, please do let me know.

I first noticed this problem when we originally updated to 1.7, however I have not been able to reproduce this on S or P or on my own server. I haven't looked into it in a while, but I was at a loss before to it's cause. Originally it affected almost all the new 1.7 blocks and it seemed to simply strip the color for them. Currently it seems to only be happening on the stained glass and kinda unfortunately means its low priority for me =\ If anyone happens to figure out any more info, please do let me know.

I'd love to try and help out, but unfortunately, 99.9% of the commands I'd need to use are blocked for whatever reason.

I'd love to try and help out, but unfortunately, 99.9% of the commands I'd need to use are blocked for whatever reason.

They block stuff like /version and other things to prevent users from getting server info which could potentially be harmful. We had /plugins unblocked and now it alerts staff members whenever it is ran, but it would be hard to do similar to unblock other commands.

They block stuff like /version and other things to prevent users from getting server info which could potentially be harmful. We had /plugins unblocked and now it alerts staff members whenever it is ran, but it would be hard to do similar to unblock other commands.

I understand that is their own reasoning behind it, but my point is we can't help if we don't have the commands we need to do so.

• 11 months later...

Sorry for necroposting, but this is still an issue on Creative.

It was a bug in WorldEdit, which I fixed back in September, and it was pulled into the main WorldEdit branch on October 8th.

Updating WorldEdit to a build after Oct.8 (Build #3307 or greater) will fix this issue.