I'm the new Cadmin. Ask me Anything.

LetsBFehr

What is your favorite amusement park ride? (IRL and Dumboland)

Haha LetsBFehr is a huge rollercoaster fan.  Grew up on Roller Coaster Tycoon and now I build more realistic rides with NewLimits2.  I've hit over 100 roller coasters, and my favorite ride is easily Maverick at Cedar Point.  The Coaster at Dumboland is beautiful and I love it as well.

Bonus answer: check out my pro youtube vids of rides. http://www.youtube.com/user/hockeymaster266/videos

If I ordered a Mole of eggs for my barbecue, how many would I receive?

0, the waitress wouldn't get your chemistry joke and you would leave hungy

What color are your underwear? (That's not a creepy question at all)

pink right now (not a joke)

If you had to rename Nerd.nu/redditpublic/mcpublic to something completely different from those 3 names, what would you name it and why?

CommunityCraft would be cool.  I'm sure someone took that already.

As a child, what was your first best friends first name, and are you still friends with them to this day?

His name was [censored] and yeah we live togther right now.

Nickeox comes to visit LetsBFehr in his place of residency, he tells Letsb that he is hungry, what would be the first thing Letsb would or wouldn't Letsb give Nickeox?

LetsB would throw him out for stalking and finding him.  Then maybe give him some Easy mac to go.

Killing 21 birds with 1 stone

What is your favorite videogame?

Whats your favorite drink?

How many pets have you had in your life time?

What kind of pets did you have(if any)?
How did you hear about nerd.nu and what clinched you to join?

What is your favorite restaurant?

Do you have a special someone?

What is the funniest thing you've seen in recent times?

If you were the president and congress of the United States, what is one thing you would change?

Do you have any stories from the school years? and if so please share some.

What was your least favorite teacher and why?

If you could change your current focus in life, what would you change it to?

What was your first car, if you have yet to have a car then a bicycle?

What was the first computer you ever used's operating system?
Any favorite snacks?

Are there any questionable habits you have in real life? (must clean everything, pick nose, bite finger nails, do pot, etc)

How old are you?

Do you have a favorite application for your desktop/mobile device? If so, what is it and why?

If you turned your head left right now, what is the color of the first object you see?
When was the last time you had to change a light bulb?
Stream music, or physical copies of music?

Killing 21 birds with 1 stone

What is your favorite videogame? RCT

Whats your favorite drink? Water

How many pets have you had in your life time? 2

What kind of pets did you have(if any)? Dogs
How did you hear about nerd.nu and what clinched you to join? Friend told me about it, I joined, he quit, 3 years later I'm still here.

What is your favorite restaurant? Qdoba

Do you have a special someone? Do I?

What is the funniest thing you've seen in recent times? A guy's NSFW build on C was so bad he had to label what it was.

If you were the president and congress of the United States, what is one thing you would change? I would change the laws so it was illegal to be President and congress.  Balance of Powers.

Do you have any stories from the school years? and if so please share some. can't think of any.

What was your least favorite teacher and why? Can't think of negatives

If you could change your current focus in life, what would you change it to? Pursue what I love

What was your first car, if you have yet to have a car then a bicycle? Acura TL

What was the first computer you ever used's operating system? Windows 95
Any favorite snacks? Bananas

Are there any questionable habits you have in real life? (must clean everything, pick nose, bite finger nails, do pot, etc) I procrastinate

How old are you? 6

Do you have a favorite application for your desktop/mobile device? If so, what is it and why? Google Chrome.  Because the Internet (Good album btw)

If you turned your head left right now, what is the color of the first object you see? white
When was the last time you had to change a light bulb? couple weeks ago
Stream music, or physical copies of music? streeam, although if I really like the artist and want to suppor them more it's physical copies.

What's it like to be a CAdmin?

What was your initial reaction to being offered the CAdmin role?

What's your thoughts on the upcoming changes to C?

Good Questions.

I enjoy being a C Admin, I've always liked to give back to the community, and it allows me to do so in a big way.  It is difficult at times though, as we are the "final say" in many situations.  I was initially surprised how many admin requests there are in a week, and in many of those requests I'm ruling in favor of a player and against a player, so that's sometimes tough to do.  On the flip side, I get to work on making C better for everyone.

It went like this: Buzzin: "Lets we want you to be the new Cadmin" Me: "Okay cool"

I really think they are a step in the right direction.  Sometimes "old-timers" like me want to go back to the "glory days" but honestly I think moving forward is the best response.  We limit our players too much and it hurts our user base.  I've gotten lots of positive feedback from people who think the new changes are great, and we are looking forward to continue making changes to make C a better place for all.

YAY Cadmin Lets! How are you gunna get people to play C more!

Bribe them.  Honestly make C fun to play again.  Since I have become C admin I've stressed the importance of fun events outside your standard Creative Mode building.  Changes such as pvp arenas, making survival modes for parkour courses, or speedbuilding, all help keep our server "vanilla-ish" while providing some really fun things to do in game!  I built the C arena expecting 10-15 people to maybe use it, and now during Speedbuilds the player count reaches 45, which is a number we have not seen on Creative in a long time.  So the response so far has been really positive. I think my next goal is to try to  return Spleefing to the mainstream on C, it's how I met many people when I first joined C.

Why do you lie about being called LetsBFehr! I know you're secretly LetsBSquare!!!!

Don't tell everyone my secret!

Actually LetsB is a Robot what was created by Dumbo, Martin, and Buzzin. It's development name was LetsBeeDumbMartinoBuzzinGFehr1152.

I was designed to fly like an elephant, sting like a bee.  I come in 4 colors.  

• Upvote 2

What's the best part about being my Mom?

Watching you grow from the super derpy head of Tacoville to the fine gentleman you are today.

Would you rather build 1 horse-sized duck or 100 duck-sized horses?

Everyone knows I can't build anything.  So neither.

What would you say are your strengths and weaknesses in general and regarding your new position as an admin and leader of the creative server?

What do plan to do as admin? / What is your vision/goal?

How do you plan to achieve it ?

Edited by Kattalunikes

What would you say are your strengths and weaknesses in general and regarding your new position as an admin and leader of the creative server?

What do plan to do as admin? / What is your vision/goal?

How do you plan to achieve it ?

Strength: I love talking to people and being social.  I definitely use this to create more conversations in chat and build more of a community.

Weakness: I hate making decisions where one person will be unhappy with the results.  I just want everyone to enjoy playing.

My goal is to just keep making creative fun.  Whatever that takes, I want everyone to enter this server and have a good time.  It's why we are all here.  We play with blocks together for fun and I want to make that a priority.  Less drama and more fun.

Well I've already worked on parkour courses, pvp, and speedbuilding.  My next goal is to get people back into spleef.  I want to bring back the notion that C isn't just for building, you can have fun in other ways too.  

How about 1 crock sized duck?

How big is Crock?  Two blocks tall?  I think I can do that.

What is your favorite hobby (other than MC)?  What is the best thing you've ever built? (pics or it didn't happen) ;)

I'm a big music listener.  I think I have every genre in my Itunes library and have songs in 6 different languages.  My current top playlist is mostly Childish Gambino and Chance the Rapper,  Followed closely by my T-Swift playlist.

Best thing I've ever built?

Probably my temple in revision 15.  It may not look like much now, but it was pretty good with the blocks available back then.  It was the first time I built something large scale on C, and even got some recognition by the staff with a warp.  I also collaborated with marting11 and through him/the temple I met much of the staff, which was a big factor in me becoming a mod the next revision.  The temple also started my obsession with hiding secret rooms in most things I build.

Pics 4 proof: http://redditpublic.com/wiki/Verros_Temple

After Verros Temple, my building expertise started to fall, and 3 years later it's still falling.

• Upvote 1