I'm the new Cadmin. Ask me Anything.

LetsBFehr

What would you say is the most challenging aspect of being a Cadmin?

I would say the decision making aspect of it.  As you know, many times as a mod when you are faced with a situation you just /elevate it to an admin and have them deal with it.  Now as a Cadmin, I am the one who is making those decisions.  When players have a dispute, I'm the final say.  Sometimes when multiple people are on I have to solve these disputes, and no matter what someone is going to be unhappy, which I always hate to see.  I strive for everyone to enjoy their time here, and it sometimes is not fun making those tough decisions.

Now that some time has passed since you were made a CAdmin, do you still view the position the same way? are you enjoying it as much?

I still enjoy it.  It really made my day a couple of days ago when I player messaged me how great he thinks the admin team is doing and how our changes and policies are really turning C in the right direction.  That was great to hear, because that's why we are here, to make playing minecraft more enjoyable for all the players.

If there was an additional server to nerd not including event, s, p or c but something like chaos or minigames what type of server would you have implemented and why?

I think the war server was awesome.  If brought pvp and strategy but made it fun and people couldn't run away.  It didn't ever get popular, but I really enjoyed it.

Favorite hot sauce?

Favorite intoxicating beverage?

Favorite soda?

Any pets? If so what kind? Pics please

Favorite mobile game?

1: Ew Hot Sauce

2: I'm 7 what's that mean.

3: I don't drink soda

4: No pets :(

5: Flappy Bird makes me cry.  I like playing QuizUp

• Upvote 1

5: Flappy Bird makes me cry.  I like playing QuizUp

Flappy Bird is the devil.

Favorite console game?

If you had all of the money in the world, where would you live?

If you had all of the diamonds on P, which city would you build a diamond house in? (This is a silly question. You can ignore it)

Flappy Bird is the devil.

Favorite console game?

If you had all of the money in the world, where would you live?

If you had all of the diamonds on P, which city would you build a diamond house in? (This is a silly question. You can ignore it)

Console game: Mario Kart

I would have two houses.  Winters would be spent in Whistler, Canada.  The rest of the year would be outside Nashville.

Well I would have a monopoly on the diamond market, so I would sell the diamonds for insane prices and make people work for me to get some.  I would then use my "employees" to build me an awesome house on a lake.  I see enough diamond houses on C I don't need to build one.

• Upvote 1

I remember you saying that you enjoyed winter sports stuff, so...

Skiing or snowboarding?

Do you go often?

Favourite winter sports related experience?

What other sports do you do?

Skiing.  I can snowboard a little bit but I don't enjoy it nearly as much.

I go 1-2 times a year since the nearest mountain is a 3 hour plane ride away, but usually for a week each time.

Too many to choose one. Really any day its nice and I can get to a peak and look out over the mountains, then drop down and ski.

I mostly just play golf now.  A little bit of basketball when I have free time,

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

What is your favorite type of youtube video?

One that makes me laugh.

Clearly the one of himself in the eighties singing that popular tune.

LetsB, if you weren't born in the American United American States of American America, what would you do?

I wouldn't be free, so I would probably be doing everything I could to be free.

• 3 weeks later...

Favorite plane?

Have you ever scuba dived?

What's the farthest west you've ever been? Farthest east?

F22

Yes but it wasn't in the ocean so I don't really count it.

Well if we are considering the center of the USA as our reference point (Because the USA is the center of the world), then the farthest East I have been is Berlin.  The farthest West would also be Berlin.  If you don't count that, the farthest west I have been would be San Francisco.

• 1 month later...