IAM Draykhar, of the Gentleman Bastards on S, and newly appointed SAdmin. AMA!

Draykhar

Congrats on the adminship!

If you could change one thing about S regardless of the consequences, what would it be? Also, how long have you been playing on mcpublic?

Thanks. I've got big shoes to fill, and look forward to helping to better heighten the s.nerd experience for everyone! I'm still getting the hang of everything, but I'm hoping for a smooth transition into my new responsibilities.

If I could change one thing, regardless off all consequences, fallout, and judgement of it, I'd rework the rules, not only for survival, but for the mcpublic servers in general. They're dusty old things that aren't cohesive. They have things that are more-so information about the servers than rules, they repeat themselves unnecessarily, and they're vague where they need to be concise (i.e don't be a dick). I'd like to bring all of this to an open discussion at some point or another, and hear input on them. From there, I'd hope for each of the server admins to rework their own servers rules accordingly, and bring that forth to the headadmins. 

I remember the spawn of rev 12, but I didn't play much that map, so I'd say about rev 13 of survival. I vaguely remember playing on Creative for a minute, but Survival has always softly called.

• Upvote 1

Condratulations dray. And what are your top 5 memories and or players from Survival

Ohhh god. That's a tough one. I'll have to get back to you on that. I'll edit in answers to that as I remember them...

1. The frag shack at the end of the road rev 15(I think), with KOTCT. That was probably the rev that actually got me into survival.

2. Rev 19 building GB base with Jack, Slug, and Tharine. I think that base was beautiful, and loved working with em.

Bill Nye or Mythbusters?

Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill!

Have you finished the Gentleman Unces base yet?

Never. The Gentleman Bastard base will never be complete. It's always a work in progress. Scaffolding abound, half torn-up rooms, nothing new.

And no, unce. It'll never be your base :P

whats your favorite prank so far?

Oh god slug. All of the shenanigans you pull are the best.

• Upvote 1