Diamond_Lover123 here, AKA Electifried --- AMA

Diamond_Lover123

What's it like to be a moderator?

I find that you get a better feel for what's going on in the server since you get to see people's builds whenever you do modreqs.

What're your best and worst experiences on Creative?

Best: I would have to say speed building on C. It's great fun to play, it's great fun to see loads of people on C, and it's great fun when your build gets recognized as one of the top 3.

Worst: The worst experience I've had was all the haters on rev 24. I'm not going to go into detail on it, but that's the reason I have not made, nor will I be making, any pixel art ponies during this rev.

Waldo or Dribble? 

Does this answer your question?

6tBq3jI.pnguftdIUA.png

Also, what is Dribble?

• Upvote 1

How the hell did you find out you were obsessed with MLP?

It started with TF2. I was new to the game and didn't know mods were absolutely everywhere and ended up logging into an MLP server, not expecting ponies at all. I was a bit surprised at first, but I thought it was alright because I was killing ponies >:D. As I played, I eventually got curious and ended up watching a random episode. I was still a bit iffy at that point, but then a few days later, my sister came and told me to watch the first episode. I had an excuse now, so I began watching, and the more I watched, the more if grew on me.

Why are you so good at building?

To be good at building, you need 3 things: Experience, Desire, and Inspiration. This is why I can build awesome things occasionally, but I can't just build on a whim.

Can you teach me your ways?

One thing I can teach you is the art of curvature. Get a circle generator. Make a bunch of circles. Apply circles to your builds. Maybe even use a sphere generator. Eventually, you'll be able to create a curved look without any curve generators to help you.

How many diamonds do you love? 1? 2? or 3?

One hundred twenty-three.

Have you enjoyed your moderating experience so far?

Yes.

What do you expect in the future for Creative?

In the future, I expect more people as special events, such as speed building, become more frequent and more known about.

• Upvote 1

Are curves the answer to the question of life, the universe and everything?

No, that would be patterns.

Do you prefer to be called Diamond or Lover?

Diamond.

Experience: Got it

Desire: Got it

Inspiration: Got it

Why am I so bad at building Diamond?

It's not something you have or don't have, but something you have more of or less of.

Also, is there anything you love more than diamonds?

A finished build.

Favorite hot sauce?

I don't eat hot sauce.

Favorite adult beverage?

I'm too young for adult beverages.

Any pets? If so, what are their names/types? Pics of said animals? I love saying "Awww".

2 dogs and 2 goldfish. They are both really small. One is black and is named Ozzy. The other is white and is named Dylan. The goldfishes' names are Oscar and Charlie. 

Sorry, but I don't have pics right now.

Why do you love diamonds?

Because they are the top tier crafting material.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Why don't you use Electrifried as your MC username?  Do you even have that one?  Was it already taken?  Did you just get used to your current one?

I made my Minecraft account way before coming up with that name, which was for my youtube channel. I would change it, but the only way to change your Minecraft name is to get a new account, and I'm not the kind of person that likes to spend money for extra features in video games.

However, it may be possible to change your Minecraft name in the next update. If this happens, I'll change mine as soon as I know it won't mess with any permissions or commands. 

• Upvote 1

1.WHAT COLOR(s) ARE YOUR UNDERWEAR?

2. If you had to ship yourself with any fictional character from any place (comics, movies, tv, videogame) which would it be and why?(does not have to be human)
3. What is your favorite flavor of poptart?

4. Favorite youtuber?

5. Favorite videogame?

6. If you had to eat one of the uncommon delicacies(bugs, fish eggs, etc) for the rest of your life, which would you choose?

7. If you were to meet nickeox in real life, what would be the first activity you and him would do?

1.WHAT COLOR(s) ARE YOUR UNDERWEAR?

2. If you had to ship yourself with any fictional character from any place (comics, movies, tv, videogame) which would it be and why?(does not have to be human)

3. What is your favorite flavor of poptart?

4. Favorite youtuber?

5. Favorite videogame?

6. If you had to eat one of the uncommon delicacies(bugs, fish eggs, etc) for the rest of your life, which would you choose?

7. If you were to meet nickeox in real life, what would be the first activity you and him would do?

*All answers are subject to change over time.

1. White, grey, and black.

2. Hermione (probably spelled wrong) Granger from Harry Potter because I see us both as part of the nerd herd.

3. Strawberry, though I haven't been able to try every single flavor

4. vsauce

5. Minecraft

6. I happen to be a very picky eater, so I'd need to be literally starving to eat anything like that. That said, I'd go with whatever is easiest to acquire.

7. Have a conversation as to why you want to know the colors of everyone's underwear.

• Upvote 1

Hi Dia (or electifried). Here are my questions.

1) What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?

2) What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?

3) What is your favorite thing to eat for dinner?

4) What is your favorite video game character of all time?

5) How many tacos have you eaten in your lifetime?

6) Why are softballs hard?

7) How tall are you IRL?

8) And would you rather have hiccups for the rest of your life? or feel like you need to sneeze and not be able to for the rest of your life?

• 2 weeks later...

What is your opinion of the Tails Doll?

Not as good as the Metal Sonic doll.

Hi Dia (or electifried). Here are my questions.

1) What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?

2) What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?

3) What is your favorite thing to eat for dinner?

4) What is your favorite video game character of all time?

5) How many tacos have you eaten in your lifetime?

6) Why are softballs hard?

7) How tall are you IRL?

8) And would you rather have hiccups for the rest of your life? or feel like you need to sneeze and not be able to for the rest of your life?

1) poptarts

2) yogurt

3) chicken nuggets

4) John 117

5) 0 -- Mexican food isn't my thing

6) Because soft things are hard to throw.

7) Tall enough to touch the ceiling without tiptoeing, but just barely.

8) Hiccups.

• 2 weeks later...