Diamond_Lover123 here, AKA Electifried --- AMA

Diamond_Lover123

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

BoatBoatBoatBoatBoatBoatBoatBoatBoatPonyBoatBoatBoat?

Do you even meme?

What is the meaning of life, the universe, and everything?

And, Because no one else has yet, Who is best pony?

What is your all time least favourite build? For each revision you can remember?

Rev 12: This is the first rev I played on, but I can't locate anything I may have built during this rev.

Rev 13: My Sonic pixel art. Of the 2 builds I can remember from this rev, this is my least favorite. Coords: (1730, -1870)

Rev 14: This was the first rev I tried to make a city. It was called Ocean city and was a total fail. Coords: (-1400, -900)

Rev 15: All I remember from this rev was that I helped with Dome 5, so I guess that gets it by default. Coords: (-1700, 1200)

Rev 16: I can't find anything I may have built during this rev.

Rev 17: I've found 2 things I've done this rev: pixel art and helping to dig Bicorne. My least favorite of the two was helping dig Bicorne. Coords: (1100, -600)

Rev 18: While I can remember exploring this rev, I cannot find anything I may have built. 

Rev 19: I cannot find the coords for this build, but I know it was this rev based on the dates. This was the rev my dog, Rascal, died. In his memory, I made a grave for him. This is my all time saddest build that I wish I never would have had to make.

Rev 20: After making my giant Sonic pixel art during rev 19 and impressing everyone, I tried to do it again this rev with Master Chief. To this day, I still feel guilty for making such a large land claim and abandoning it. Coords: (1150, 2100)

Rev 21: Due to being the least impressive of 4 of my builds I was able to locate, my small Sonic pixel art is my least favorite for this rev. Coords: (-2617, 1866)

Rev 22: During this rev, I intended to make a cool looking iron skyscraper. It turned out to be too big and I got bored with it and never finished. Coords: (2500, -1300)

Rev 23: During this rev, I started making another Master Chief pixel art. Again, I didn't finish, but I got the foreground done. It can't be viewed on the carto because the carto needs expanding, so here is a screenshot:

zTqsKom.jpg

(BTW, that pony is the first mlp thing I ever made. Anything you see on previous revs was made by someone else.)

Rev 24: One of the many things I tried to make this rev was a recreation of Canterlot. A few hours in, I got bored and turned it into an abandoned castle. You can barely see it, but the coords are: (2208, -2371)

Rev 25: My least favorite build of this rev was my failed skull collection in the mountains. My plan was to create an area that would hold over 100,000 skulls. After placing about 1,500 skulls, the lag from loading them all was so great that I cancelled the project and converted the area into a prototype building area. (Also, I would like to apologize to any moderators that were online at the time. I thought you guys were only alerted if someone was spamming skulls).

Since this particular question took about an hour of looking through old cartos, I'll answer the rest later. 

• 3 months later...

Sorry for being 3 months late. It only felt like 1 month

600px-Shrugpony_derpy_hooves_by_moongaze

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

BoatBoatBoatBoatBoatBoatBoatBoatBoatPonyBoatBoatBoat?

Do you even meme?

What is the meaning of life, the universe, and everything?

And, Because no one else has yet, Who is best pony?

1. Yes, but usually not.

2. This:

3. Eeyup.

5. Tom

Hi how is your day?

This day was great! I started new statues =D

Also,

What is that do you even?

I place blocks :/