unable to post any message

kamranidazi

I have a problem in posting my messages. I submitted my last message 4 days ago. Since then, I am not able to post anything. I just receive a message on and on, saying "you have used too many links recently, try an hour later".

Second problem: Here we are working in a coffee-net. when I and few of my friends are working at the same time in different topics in reddit, just one person can proceed with it' the others are blocked. Is this natural? 

I think you're in the wrong place. The problem you're encountering sounds like a probably with reddit.com. We are the Reddit Minecraft servers, and this forum caters to that, and not technical errors on reddit.

If I were you, I'd check the FAQ section and if you can't find anything there, trying contacting reddit.

I'm assuming you're talking about reddit.

For your first problem, you may wanna check your post history to see if you've been posting anything else. Sign out of your account, close browser, sign back in. Check that your account hasn't been compromised, add a backup email to it. I don't know much else to do, sorry. Geta's advice was pretty solid, I suggest that. 

Edited by EeHee2000