$pudcoin

WondrLand

Yea, at the moment noone seems interested, but it might just be that noone's on at the right time xD

Everyone is working on getting there towns and basic resources set up right now. After the first few weeks I would expect more people to focus on $pudcoin. That's my guess anyway.

My guess is that it'll really flourish toward the mid-end of the rev. That's when people have enough resources to accept shitty trades in order to raise the price.

I don't see it taking off what so ever. It's more of a joke chain then it is an actual currency. Currency on p doesn't work well because it's a bit hard to make people see something of little value worth trading for.

• Upvote 1

I don't see it taking off what so ever. It's more of a joke chain then it is an actual currency. Currency on p doesn't work well because it's a bit hard to make people see something of little value worth trading for.

I guess we'll have to wait and see. 

Perhaps there should be a sign allowing you to trade $pudcoins for useful things? This would increase the value significantly.

Absolutely not, the whole idea of the $pudcoin is that poisonous potatoes aren't used for anything. Having a trade sign would not only involve the admins and server plugins, but it would give poisonous potatoes a use. If we wanted to do something like that, then we could just use "Proof of kitcatbar kill" or whatever it's named as currency because that's what its use is right now.