Peaceful PVE?

ecool377

I kinda like this idea, im more of a casual player my self. its more of a "creative with difficulty" And would be cool if because of the state that creative is in right now maybe "replace" it with this. gives players a new way to build things without flying and instant access to all the blocks and features. Tell me what you think.

• Upvote 1

So you're saying you want entities on creative? Something that is most likely coming next rev? And if you want to build in survival mode on C, just use /mode. Many of us have discussed getting rid of flying on C to revert to what building was like prior to revision 15, but the consensus was that it wouldn't really be to our benefit to get rid of something that everyone is so accustomed to.

• Upvote 3

So you want to take most of the E out of PvE? Part of the PvE experience is hostile mobs and without them what fun would it be? It'd just be a creative in survival mode which you can already do on C by putting yourself into survival with /mode. Don't get me wrong, I started as a C player a long time ago but part of the reason I joined PvE was for the Environmental challenge of hostile mobs. Removing that would be removing a enormous part of PvE.

• Upvote 1

I joined the server when it was on hard more already and I like it! Makes it a bit more challenging. If the new rev starts with HM as well, should be an interesting start, when people don't really have gear or awesome weapons yet. :D