nerd.nu TTT server?

twilexis

I'd rather focus funds on upkeeping/improving the current servers as much as we can. We've never had a night where we wanted to play, and couldn't find a server to use. Socarch26 always suggested this for TF2, and we don't really play TF2 anymore. Our interest in non-Minecraft gaming is always going to be changing. I'm all for gaming as a community, but funds wise I think we should focus on Minecraft. Otherwise, we're going to be spreading our funds and time rather thin.

• Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, new line of thought. Unofficial dedicated server that's always up? I wouldn't have the first clue how to set one up and tom barely puts his up anymore. Thoughts?

I could run one, It's actually pretty easy to set up, I can post here again once I get it running. I could make some people admin too.

I can also have it download all the CS:S resources for people who don't own that game, I know that has been a problem before

Edited by coolgamerovr90
  • Upvote 1

I could talk to the gmod community I dev for to see if we could toss one up.  It really wouldn't be too much of a load on the box we have and since I've been a long time developer for gmod, I could make changes as needed.  

It would really depend on the demand for it from the nerd.nu community.