opiu7891 [Wondrland]

opiu7891

I have been banned because I was animal griefing cows at the end grinder. I will never grief again or break any rules. I am sincerely sorry. I hope someone unbans me. 

-opiu7891

I don't know if I posted my ban appeal right

Edited by opiu7891

Ban information for opiu7891:

Ban #13405503: animal griefing (cows), after several warnings on P by WondrLand on 2014-02-27 13:40:19

Note #36176: Warned again via /mail to not kill captured hostile mobs (Magma Cube) by Sapphric on 2014-02-11 18:21:35

Note #36073: Warned via /mail to not kill other peoples mobs (Sheep) by Trooprm32 on 2014-02-05 08:02:42

-

Hey opiu7891, 

You were banned for killing all of the cows at the end grinder.

HIHGz0I.png?1

(when I arrived there were no cows there, the cow there in the picture was placed by me, I forgot to take a screenshot beforehand)

In the future, please remember to leave at least 2 animals in a public farm so that others may use them.

Reply to this post with the rule that you broke on nerd.nu/rules and I will unban you as soon as I can.

opiu7891, you have contacted me and edited your post telling me what you have done wrong. I am 100% willing to unban you, however you need to reply to this post by typing what rule you broke in the message box directly below this post and hitting "Post" so that I can do so.

• 2 weeks later...