Unable to connect...

Gizzletinks

I'm unable to connect to S.nerd.Nu currently. Not sure why, it just says connecting.

In my Command Terminal it gets 100% packet loss when pining s.nerd.nu and c.nerd.nu

On minecanary it says s.nerd.nu is up, with 0/20 players, and that it is on 1.6.2 protocol. And using Quenchcraft. Thats really wierd, and I was thinking maybe someone was up with the domain, but the forums are still working.

http://i.imgur.com/2UQdkzI.png (pic of status)

Okay tried again and I am now able to ping s.nerd.nu but getting about 3% packet loss.

Still not able to log in from the actual minecraft client though, just stays on logging in.

Here is the logs from my minecraft client:

[15:52:57] [main/INFO]: Setting user: GizzleTinks
[15:52:58] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.0
[15:53:01] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:ArmorStatusHUD, FMLFileResourcePack:bspkrsCore, FMLFileResourcePack:LunatriusCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Schematica, FMLFileResourcePack:StatusEffectHUD, FMLFileResourcePack:MCCapes Extra
[15:53:01] [Client thread/WARN]: ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: %s in %s
[15:53:03] [sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[15:53:06] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 1024x1024 textures/blocks-atlas
[15:53:06] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 512x512 textures/items-atlas
[15:53:06] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:ArmorStatusHUD, FMLFileResourcePack:bspkrsCore, FMLFileResourcePack:LunatriusCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Schematica, FMLFileResourcePack:StatusEffectHUD, FMLFileResourcePack:MCCapes Extra
[15:53:06] [Client thread/WARN]: ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: %s in %s
[15:53:07] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 512x512 textures/items-atlas
[15:53:07] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 1024x1024 textures/blocks-atlas
[15:53:08] [sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[15:54:27] [Client thread/INFO]: Connecting to c.nerd.nu, 25565
[15:55:37] [Client thread/INFO]: Connecting to c.nerd.nu, 25565
[15:56:37] [Client thread/INFO]: Stopping!

Well now minecanary says S.nerd.nu is on 1.7.4 protocol, but with 10 slots. Heres a pic.

Am I the only one getting this problem as of 3/12/14 at 7pm EST