Public apology

twilexis

I just want to take the time to make a public apology for my behavoiur over the last few weeks. There is no excuse for how I’ve been talking to and treating people.

I play games to escape from real world problems. The last two months those real world problems have built themselves up to the point where I can’t handle them anymore so I’ve been playing minecraft more to give myself some time away to clear my head.

That plan failed miserably. Instead of getting away from them I’ve brought them into the servers and mumble and I’ve been making everyone else miserable with my short temper. I have no right to snap at people the way I have been, I get off the PC disgusted in myself and I don’t intend for it to go on anymore.

I’m going to catch up with people and issue individual apologies and explanations but I just want to take public ownership of my actions and say that I’m deeply sorry for them.

TL;DR – I’ve been a bitch lately and it’s not going to happen anymore.

• Upvote 6

Twil, don't worry about it.

We all get pissy from time to time.

What really counts is that you recognize this and are remorseful for it.

There are a few proper assholes on the server. You are not and never will be one of them.

So don't worry.

:smile:

Edited by Omegaperfecta
  • Upvote 2

everyone gets fucked off from time to time, i for one i find it nearly imposable to mask how a feel IRL and in mumble/ingame. just do not let it get out of hand, me being a prime example of 'letting it get out of hand'. just trust your instincts and if you feel you need to take a step back, step back.

• Upvote 4

I've you've been acting bitchy I must be literally Hitler.

I guess I must have missed what caused this post, because you've always been pretty friendly and open. Regardless, I wish you the best and thank you for being forward.

Edited by Jauris
  • Upvote 4

I know how you feel, you are a really great friend and I am glad that you actually took the time to make an apology, I know some people wouldn't even do that.

You always seem like a friendly, nice person and I really can't imagine you being bitchy or rude to other people. I hope everything is ok and gets better

• Upvote 1

Its an insane, frustrating, fulfilling, awesome community this server is. and yes we are a true community. We celebrate the good times, grieve together when the news is horrible. We party like rock stars and squabble over just about everything and this is why we are there for each other even if we're having a bad day, bad week or year. Never feel you have to apologize to your friends but if you do feel a need to just know we accept them as we do you.from your most awesomeness to the bitchiest - you are one of us.  

and..... RED TEAM IS THE BEST Team !!    :ph34r:  

• Upvote 3

There's people on these servers who act way worse than you that we'd expect an apology from before you. We all get heated and pissy from time to time. Don't worry about it!

Absolutely true, I've seen people votekick other people and when they end up actually kicking the person they laugh about it. This sounds like nothing compared to the things I've seen

• Upvote 1