New Event Idea - Original Post By Buchanman

EeHee2000

received no particular staff attention.

Buchanman actually posted this in the modchat section of the forums previously, and it received a fair amount of attention and input, but then discussion died down. When it was reposted to the subreddit, no new content was really added so many of the things mods had to say had already been said. Not sure if we should repost all of our comments too or not :P

I think it's a very neat idea, and could be very fun. i'm not certain what steps need to be taken to make it a reality. I've got a lot of things on my plate currently, but seeing special events like this is definitely a priority for me after tending to the survival server.

• Upvote 1

Buchanman actually posted this in the modchat section of the forums previously, and it received a fair amount of attention and input, but then discussion died down. When it was reposted to the subreddit, no new content was really added so many of the things mods had to say had already been said. Not sure if we should repost all of our comments too or not :P

This seems like a fantastic example of a conversation that should be moved to the archives section of the forums.

• Upvote 1

This seems like a fantastic example of a conversation that should be moved to the archives section of the forums.

It hasn't been moved, because discussion is still open on it. Once things go to the archives, they are locked down, and a new thread would have to be opened on the topic, which is a bit silly.

Wasn't able to internet steadily during that so thought I'd just throw my 2 cents in now: I think it's a brilliant idea and that it could help bring people in if we let the event be known. The layout's pretty much perfect as-is, and wouldn't take much tech-wise if WorldGuard regions (and/or PStones) are used.