I'm fazaden. Ask me stuff.

fazaden

A little background, for those who've lived under a rock the last 4 years:

-I'm the longest-serving active mod; I've been on staff since May 2010.

-I was a head admin from November 2010-December 2011.

-I like to make puzzles for people to tear their hair out over.

-People say I've got a cool voice or something.

-I just finished a giant pyro statue on C, come check it out at /warp pyro before the reset!

So..... fire away!

• Upvote 2

Good question! I keep a list of cool puzzle ideas I've thought of, and once I get enough I start up a new hunt. Right now I've almost got enough. Worst case scenario, I'll start one up on rev 27, but we'll see how things go.

Would you Head Admin again?

I think there's plenty of newer blood that can contribute to the job. Most of the stuff that I want to do here on the servers can be done as a regular mod. I'm not saying "never," I just don't think I'd be needed, especially since I'm not as active as I used to be.

I only know you as a S player. I saw your pyro recently, what have you done in all your time on P and C that is amazing like that?

Heh, you must not know me that well. I think I spend a grand total of 2 hours on S per year. It's a fine server, but pvp isn't my scene. C's my home server, though I do venture to P from time to time.On PvE, the biggest thing I've ever started was a massive community farm that could grow pretty much anything.

You never returned my crayons. I demand a Periwinkle one.

Dude, for the last time: You can't just dump paint on cats and call them crayons. The animal shelter has you as the first 7 people on its Wall of Shame!