Fix Nocheat

Gizzletinks

No offense to you tech's, but the Nocheat+ config is good for most uses, but for people with bad connection it is total shit. The Nocheat+ config completely shits on me in PVP. I can't record PVP currently because of FPS lag, but here is a recording of me failing some fastclick checks.

This happens to me always, and is a real pain when trying to chest items.

I would suggest tuning down these :

fight.angle

moving.survivalfly    

( these two are the biggest pains to laggy players.)

Fight.KnockBack should be turned off all together because it is so unreliable and when moderating i have noticed almost every fail from it is a false positive.

I know turning down nocheat checks can give a little bit of leeway to hackers, but thats nothing a trained moderator can't catch.

Edited by Gizzletinks

For me just about everything rubberbands with chests. I could win a fight against player A, chest all my gear and be killed later - but drop the same shit I chested 5 minutes earlier. Annoying as shit to have to relog every time I feel the need to use a chest, breaks gameplay pretty badly.

tex pl5 ficks

Edited by EeHee2000

During this revision, I have also started to have these issues while moving armour and other items between my inventory and a locked chest or an ender chest.

Edit: I generally have no lag issues

Edited by djt832

Same on P. Everything rubberbands. Shift-clicking item into a chest? It usually disappears until reopening. Trying to pick up dsappeared-item to make it appear? Shows randomly elsewhere or drops upon closing the container. Want 3 dirt, so you grab it and right click 3 times? Suddenly only 2 appear in your inventory. Click again to have 3, reopen inventory and see 4 dirt.

Edited by erdtzac_