chriscuber123 [fazaden]

ChrisCuber123

Ban information:

Ban for ChrisCuber123 on c.nerd.nu for griefing on C nerd.nu/appeal by fazaden on 2014-04-16 15:46:07 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and fazaden will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

I have no idea who did that or when it happened, someone might have hacked into my account. I have changed the password to my account and I myself will not grief.

After checking out the logs, it does not look like your account was compromised. Would you like to start telling the truth?

Sorry, I have been busy the last few days, and have not had the time to reply.

One of the biggest things that tells me your account was not compromised is that you connected to the server using the same ip address you are using to connect to the forums. So, would you like to start telling the truth?

Well you are telling the truth about the account ChrisCuber123, it might not be a bad idea to tell the truth when you explain why you used the account epic_cake42 to grief the creative server. 

• 2 weeks later...