Creative Rev 26 Group Dig?

KD8

Edit: Name of the project is Urbem Futurum. Latin for City of the Future which also will be the theme once dug. Quadrant 1 has been cleared and it now being dug. Warp is also active /warp Urbem

----------------------------------------

I've taken the opportunity to mark out a 300x300 area for what will hopefully become this rev's group dig. Looking for help and idea's.

Coordinates:

NW Corner = -900,-1550

NE Corner = -600, -1550

SW Corner = -900,-1250

SE Corner = -600, -1250

The center is at -750,-1400 respectively.

Pictures of the area.

5bYBRWX.png

jKAMF5Z.png

Thanks!

Edited by KD8
  • Upvote 4

Uh-oh, I hope that isn't on the corner of the dig I'm doing right now. Looking at the live map, the east quadrant might be over my lab (see two beacons at -553, -1376). I'll take a look next time I'm on.

Note to others: I have plans for the adjacent mountain and maybe the underground portion south of the mountain. Please give me a heads up if you're thinking about those two areas.

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately that while not over your underground cavern, the eastern border does share the -600 wall with it. I apologize for this and I was unaware of your underground area. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. Would you by chance be willing to compromise and move or have your cavern moved east say ~5 blocks? That's easier then trying to relocate all of Urbem now that it's well underway. Again, apologies.

Thanks,

KD8

Uh-oh, I hope that isn't on the corner of the dig I'm doing right now. Looking at the live map, the east quadrant might be over my lab (see two beacons at -553, -1376). I'll take a look next time I'm on.

Note to others: I have plans for the adjacent mountain and maybe the underground portion south of the mountain. Please give me a heads up if you're thinking about those two areas.

Shoot, I sort of wanted to use that large ravine for something. Hmm... Could you sacrifice a corner of your dig?

If you're interested, maybe we could work out a way to integrate my build into your area.

Edited by GMMan

Shoot, I sort of wanted to use that large ravine for something. Hmm... Could you sacrifice a corner of your dig?

If you're interested, maybe we could work out a way to integrate my build into your area.

You still can use your area for whatever! As our projects only share the -600 block wall. That is why I suggested the move of your cavern ~5 blocks to the east.  As far as sacrificing a corner of my dig, that is not an option. The area is exactly 300x300 and I have plans for all of it :/

Edited by KD8

You still can use your area for whatever! As our projects only share the -600 block wall. That is why I suggested the move of your cavern ~5 blocks to the east.  As far as sacrificing a corner of my dig, that is not an option. The area is exactly 300x300 and I have plans for all of it :/

I mean the ravine that is within your borders, which I uncovered while doing my dig. Not sure who gets ownership of it, considering it was a natural formation.

I mean the ravine that is within your borders, which I uncovered while doing my dig. Not sure who gets ownership of it, considering it was a natural formation.

My apologies. But if Urbem continues, that ravine will be eliminated as every block within the border is excavated.

• 2 weeks later...