Hi I'm Aypop Tosis, and I'm running for Seneca Mayor. AMaA

Aypop

I've been building in Solace and Seneca and have seen a lot of things I like and a lot of things I don't like. Under my administration, I would bring business and commerce to the forefront and encourage greater inter-city immigration and cooperative builds. AMaA

What is your favourite beer?

What is your stance on the Senebury uprising?

How many strip clubs would you like to see in Seneca?

Why do you want to be mayor?

Why should we vote you in for mayor?

"Favourite"? In any case I'm a fan of Heineken. 

Senebury is ultimately going to be a reality on the city front. It should become its own city with certain privileges within Seneca and Woodbury. 

It's not the quantity of strip clubs that's important. It's the quality. 

I want to be a mayor to help new players start off on the right foot and direct projects to retain Seneca's status as one of PvE's best cities.

A vote for Aypop Tosis is a vote for fine dining. And breathing. 

• Upvote 1

How would you balance the budget?

The budget has  been leaning positively, and we haven't been in debt to other nations significantly. My main initiative is to work on infrastructure between cities and within cities that provide new opportunities for commerce and resource acquisition. 

where do you see yourself in 5 years?

what do you think of the recent trend of selfies?

do you believe in very trusting region chest permissions, or selective access?

who's hotter: librarian, priest, or farmer?

what is heisenberg's uncertainty principle, and how does it apply to your candidacy?

• Upvote 1

where do you see yourself in 5 years?

what do you think of the recent trend of selfies?

do you believe in very trusting region chest permissions, or selective access?

who's hotter: librarian, priest, or farmer?

what is heisenberg's uncertainty principle, and how does it apply to your candidacy?

I see myself being 5 years older. Unless the chunks are unloaded. 

I think feeling good is good, unless it doesn't come from the self anymore

I think a city should invest in hierarchical chest systems to provide for visitors and constituents and at the same time avoiding abuse.

I've always had a thing for librarians. Those glasses.

Heisenberg's uncertainty principle states that it is impossible to be entirely precise about both a particle's momentum and its position. The concept also applies to a wave's energy transfer and the time interval of that transfer. Essentially, nothing can be entirely known at an instant, unless you're Laplace's Demon. In any case, we cannot measure chaos, but we can harness it and control flow in minute ways. My approach during my administration will be to provide incentives for particles (players) to operate on a potential (look at Schrodinger's Equation) which will create greater flow to marketplace areas where buyers and sellers can convene, both casually and in wholesale. 

You find yourself in another person's bathroom and are about to take a shower. You aren't as familiar with this person's shower as you are with yours at home. On a scale of 0 to 10 (10 being the hottest, 0 being the coldest), what temperature do you initially set for the water?

• Upvote 1

You find yourself in another person's bathroom and are about to take a shower. You aren't as familiar with this person's shower as you are with yours at home. On a scale of 0 to 10 (10 being the hottest, 0 being the coldest), what temperature do you initially set for the water?

I start at 5 initially for 5 minutes, then attempt to go for a 7 or 8 for a good 10 minutes, and then go 3 or 4 for a swift 3 minutes. 

• Upvote 1

How do you plan to change Seneca?

How long do you think you'll be a mayor for, assuming you get elected?

I plan to bring more utilitarian attractions to Seneca with cooperation and resource sharing such as super-productive auto farms. There will be more forums of feedback and debate, bringing everyone's skills to the forefront. I also plan to make Seneca a place for commerce with the Seneca Marketplace currently under construction. 

I plan to be a mayor for as long as Seneca needs me, at least one revision. As long as I amplify the people's will I will do my duty as mayor.

Considering our recent encounter, I am curious, what is your stance on people with multiple personality disorder? Also, as Mayor of Seneca, what will you do to further prevent the abandonments that frequently occur on C due to "pve testing" ? 

When I speak of abandonments, I am not referring to completed builds that are later left alone,  I'm referring to the large number of  areas with partially built houses and shops which the creators have no intention of returning to on c.nerd.nu.

People with multiple personality disorder (which itself is a misnomer; the proper nomenclature is Dissociative Identity Disorder) are people too. The media, especially pop culture, likes to play on this fiction that multiple souls inherit the same body, and often use this misconception as a plot device or for comic relief. People with DID can function in society, but some need help from family, friends, and experts in the field. I wish there was more we could do for them than laugh at them. 

As Mayor of Seneca, C stands outside my jurisdiction. Most Senecans experiment on Seneca Planning Server (SPS) to share their builds. However, a few of our mayors and citizens revel in c.nerd.nu shenanigans every once in a while. 

EDIT: Whoops, I might have misinterpreted your second question, but uh, I'll speak the virtues of SPS instead of killing off C's real estate.

Edited by Aypop

I'm not insisting that people on pve make their own planning servers... I'm insisting that if you do planning, leave it in a nice manner... having more than half of the green space on C be taken up by partially built intricate stadiums/houses all smashed together, or spread out in a way making it impossible to turn into something of value (like say a town) can get quite annoying, especially when we can then go on PVE and see these builds placed complete in a civil and beautiful manner. But regardless, it doesn't much apply to Seneca, so please  do not feel obligated.