Jacob_orion6 [kitcatbar]

jacob_orion6

This is unfair and the banning admin should be arrested and throw in jail. I was reassured by wondrland that i would not be banned yet i am here. this is not acceptable and a arrest warrant should be issued for the admin .

Thank very much and hope to see you in court :biggrin: 

Jacob_orion6

Ban information:

Ban for Jacob_orion6 on c.nerd.nu for Villager grief on P nerd.nu/appeal by kitcatbar on 2014-04-09 21:40:01 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and kitcatbar will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Hello jacob_orion6.

Yes, WondrLand initially warned you for this incident. With the server logs, which he does not have access to, I was able to see more context than he was able. That's when I switched from a warning to a ban, which I then explained to WondrLand.

On April 9th you killed 16 villagers, 4 iron golems, and 2 ocelots in Rose City's villager building. A ban would have been appropriate for killing 16 villagers alone. When Wondrland asked you about this, you claimed your little brother killed the villagers. While I'm skeptical of that excuse, you are responsible for your own account.

2014-04-09 15:52:33 | [WondrLand -> jacob_orion6] why did you kill rose city's villagers?
2014-04-09 15:52:54 | [jacob_orion6 -> WondrLand] no no, my lil bro did while i went to the bathroom while afk
2014-04-09 15:52:59 | [jacob_orion6 -> WondrLand] you can ask rose
2014-04-09 15:53:24 | [WondrLand -> jacob_orion6] your little brother killed the villagers?
2014-04-09 15:53:29 | [jacob_orion6 -> WondrLand] yes
2014-04-09 15:53:46 | [jacob_orion6 -> WondrLand] i went to the bathroom for like 5 mins, and he just started clicking stuff

I noticed that this was not the first time you killed another player's mobs, which makes me doubt that your little brother was to blame.

2014-04-08 15:37:02 | [KitchenSink] [MobKill] jacob_orion6|OCELOT|world|32|67|990|C[2,61]|RED_CAT|Owner:assasymphoni
2014-04-09 12:24:39 | [KitchenSink] [MobKill] jacob_orion6|OCELOT|world|27|67|983|C[1,61]|SIAMESE_CAT|Owner:assasymphoni

All of your friendly mob kills happened in Rose City after a player, who you build with an have said in public chat is a real life friend of yours, was removed from the city. I find it very unlikely that the city's mobs weren't targeted on purpose. Malicious intent on top of the shear number of mobs killed made me unable to justify leaving you with a warning.

You've broken the server's rules and you're clearly not taking this appeal seriously. Why should you be unbanned?

Ok so my brother is a murderer I did not know this. But, the reason I should be unbanned is the fact that other users some I even know have been banned and unbanned numerous times before and unbanned this would be unfair to ban me once, when many others have been given many chances to be productive. I enjoy these peoples company and wish to be productive.

Ty for your time,

Jacob_orion6