[PMC] What Could You Use More Training In?

Mrloud15

Hello everyone,

I would like to know what you guys feel like you could use some more training in. This can be anything from the protecting beacons to moderating chat.

I plan to use this information in two ways. First, it will be used to help train new mods. If there is something some of you don’t know, odds are we need to cover it better in mod training. Second, it will be used to help create a refresher course for everyone. I’m not sure when the refresher course will be, but this is the first step in making it happen.

This refresher course will be designed around survival. However, anyone will be welcome to attend, so even if you don’t moderate on S feel free to comment below.

One last thing, you are more than welcome to pm if you don’t want to post below.

Hello Dr Loud, Just suggestions of a more rigorous training of logblock kill logging.  I didn't know how to pull up commands until about 2 weeks into moderating, so hopefully that won't be skipped over anymore. 

I honestly need a full review of pretty much everything besides liquid flowing and simple logblock usage. Many new(ish) moderation tools and policies alike have slipped by me. I'd love to attend any training sessions run.

An up-to-date, comprehensive moderation reference would also be extremely helpful.

• 2 months later...