I am twilexis, AMA about ConmanGryphon

twilexis

Is ConmanGryphon a member of the Griffin family from Family Guy?

Is ConmanGryphon half-lion, half-eagle, but with the special ability to con people out of their money? 

He is actually Brian's other son, the one they don't mention due to his criminal activity. He has a gryphon tattooed onto his chest because a hooker bet him a $20 blowjob that it'd make him look more manly. It didn't.

With gryphon, yes. conman is fine. But that happened when I was reading Harry Potter, too. After a 2 day marathon reading before the last book came out I started pronouncing Gryffindor gr-eye-fon-door. It sucked/was hilarious.

He thinks that she's the most amazing person on the face of the planet. He is in awe of her wit, charm and pure animal magnetism. He stays up late at night wishing that she was his, but then goes to sleep in a pool of tears upon realising this will never be.

• Upvote 3

What does conmangryphon think about twilexis?

He thinks that she's the most amazing person on the face of the planet. He is in awe of her wit, charm and pure animal magnetism. He stays up late at night wishing that she was his, but then goes to sleep in a pool of tears upon realising this will never be.

Somehow I want to refute this but the eloquence is astounding. Though I will says that of wit, charm, and animal magnetism, only one of those is true :P

• Upvote 1