Bayside308 [Diamond_Lover123]

Bayside308

Hello,

I would like to appeal my ban for griefing the c.nerd.nu server. I would like to say I did break blocks that were not mine, though only around 10 - 20. I found the server while watching a Team Avolition video. At the time I was a huge fanboy, and that wasn't too long ago either. I now see how much of a bunch of twats the members of Team Avo are. I also have lost all intrest in griefing after a server I am the head admin on was majorly griefed. I now find it distasteful. Being a fanboy of team avo is in the past for me, and I would like to start fresh on the nerd.nu servers. I would like to become a constructive member of the nerd.nu community, especially considering how well this server has stood the test for time. I would be thrilled if I were to be unbanned, if that is not possible, or simply you don't want to unban me, I understand that.

Thank you for your time, and have a nice day.

Thanks,

Bayside308

P.S. Bayside308 is my in game name.

Ban information for Bayside308:

#13753599 by Diamond_Lover123: Griefing on C, no constructive edits. nerd.nu/appeal

No more bans.

No notes.

---

Hello Bayside308, the minimum ban length I had set for you (2 weeks) has expired and you've acknowledged that you were griefing.

To be unbanned, reply here stating that you've read over the rules.

I have read over the rules and plan to obey all of them. Thank you so much for unbanning me, and I did say I griefed because I wanted to be honest and forward coming. I plan to be a great member of the nerd.nu community.

Thanks again,

-Bayside308