[AC] Redesigning the Twitter Account

Mrloud15

For the last few weeks I have been looking into ways to get our name out there, and I think the twitter account could be a good way to do this. However, it's underused and not really advertised that we even have one. I would like to change this, but first I think it could use a redesign. So, what does everyone think about holding a contest to redesign the twitter account? 

This contest would be similar to the server icon and the advertising icon contests we have had.

• Upvote 1

Sounds like a good idea to me. After the redesign, in what ways could we advertise the twitter account better?

As of right now, I'm thinking we could include a link to the account in any advertisements we have and setup server alerts with a link to the account.

• 3 weeks later...

If there are no objections, I will be making this post tomorrow around 7:00 pm EDT.

Hello everyone,

We are looking to update the MCPublic twitter account, and we would like your help! We will be holding a contest to redesign header and profile photos. Once the contest is over I will gather all of the submissions and create a poll where everyone can vote for their favorite ones. To participate in this contest all you need to do is follow the guidelines below! 

• Must represent all 3 servers
  • Must follow all MCPublic rules
  • Header photo must be no bigger than 1500 x 500
  • Profile photo must be no bigger than 400 x 400
  • All submissions should be posted as a comment below
  • You don't have to submit both a header and profile photo to participate, but you can if you would like
  • Must be submitted by July 19th

Have any questions? Leave a comment below and I will try to find you an answer. 

• Upvote 1

• 10 months later...