A Survival Idea

dizney07

Unfortunately, they have stated that they are removing "some pvp enchantments" next revision, so it sounds like that part of your suggestion is getting implemented.

Well my idea wasn't to remove them, but to make them more difficult to get and make it so you have to take a risk to get them. It would create pvp and would pro long revisions as players would have to play more to get higher level enchants. 

EDIT: Don't get me wrong, I like enchanted prot 4 dia fights. They're fun and intense, but in my opinion it's really easy to get the resources needed. My ideas (not just this one) are built around making pvp happen without forcing it. With the idea of loot, people will spend hours trying to get the right book while other players may just pass through trying to find something of value. The two players meet and are left with a dilemma, do they stay and fight or run? That's the kind of situations I want to create some how. Not just running down the roads and killing unarmed builders, but fighting someone else who may or may not have better gear than you. The intensity, the fear, the excitement, the anxiousness, that's what pvp should be about in any game based around risking a lot of gear. I'm not saying the idea is perfect, but I think something based around loot creates what we want in pvp and this server. But of course, I could always be wrong.

Unfortunately, they have stated that they are removing "some pvp enchantments" next revision, so it sounds like that part of your suggestion is getting implemented.

Well my idea wasn't to remove them, but to make them more difficult to get and make it so you have to take a risk to get them. It would create pvp and would pro long revisions as players would have to play more to get higher level enchants. 

This idea still has enchanting, but instead of using a table, its turned into random loot. Like diz said, its designed to encourage people to play and make hot zones for pvp; Two things that have been severely lacking lately.

• Upvote 1