MaGaDe [tompreuss]

MaGaDe

I am uploaded this topic because I was banned for using xray, I will say it is true, but It was a texture pack and I only used it once, I was trying to get resources and building materials for a town I wish to start, I apologize for not following this particular rule and I ask for forgiveness, as I understand why you have it. I did not use this for griefing in anyway, and I only used it once, yesterday, I was trying to find some materials to help me with my town and help me fight a wither, as for me trying to get a beacon. I understand it was wrong of me to use that texture pack in a way to give me a advantage to gather specific materials for things I should have done legitimately.

I apologize for what I have done and I promise I will not do it again.

MaGaDe

Hey there MaGaDe, please wait for tompreuss to handle your appeal. If no one has responded within 48 hours, please feel free to bump your appeal.

Ban information:
Ban for MaGaDe on c.nerd.nu for xray on P nerd.nu/appeal by tompreuss on 2014-07-11 01:04:44 (no more bans, 1 notes)

Bans

Ban #13953105 for magade on c.nerd.nu for xray on P nerd.nu/appeal by tompreuss on 2014-07-11 01:04:44 (no more bans, 1 notes)

Notes

Note #37604 for magade on c.nerd.nu: Warned for making racist jokes on P by kitcatbar on 2014-06-28 21:09:57

----

Hi MaGaDe,

You xrayed.

fx2AvMRl.png

VyJqZkgl.png

rXPji8bl.png

dtc54ADl.png

k3GNxg1l.png

6rNGLA9l.png

7eEmnTwl.png

GJqGhw8l.png

i7KDPqfl.png

lFDay8gl.png

Thanks for admitting to it.

You're banned for a month. Please read nerd.nu/rules and open a new appeal on or after 2014-08-12 saying that you have done so and agree to abide by them from that moment forward to be unbanned.