StopTheFail [tompreuss]

StopTheFail

My sister has been playing on this server off and on for the past couple weeks. Today it said she got the account banned. She doesn't strike me as the kind of person to get banned so I figured I'd ask for a more specific reason. I'm not demanding the account be unbanned if she really did deserve the ban. Just wanted a little clarification and if it was in fact a mistake or small issue I know she would make sure she didn't do it again because she just really enjoyed the server and would love to be back on it.

Ban information:

Ban for StopTheFail on c.nerd.nu for block, crop, build, road, hostile mob enclosure grief on P, no constructive edits nerd.nu/appeal by tompreuss on 2014-07-18 21:31:43 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and tompreuss will be with you as soon as they can.  If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Thank you Mrloud.

----

Bans

Ban #13974597 for stopthefail on c.nerd.nu for block, crop, build, road, hostile mob enclosure grief on P, no constructive edits nerd.nu/appeal by tompreuss on 2014-07-18 21:31:43 (no more bans, no notes)

----

Hi StopTheFail,

You failed to replant some crops

3rkAKCml.png

Failed to replant in a tree farm

TQTI3ddl.png

Broke another player's lamp in their build

HWyD6OHl.png

Broke some decorative flowers and bushes along several paths

DLSr0JYl.png

vezR1ZEl.png

iGCoWoEl.png

uBVO0pSl.png

Destroyed part of a city's canal system

0KVdsUBl.png

Destroyed part of a city's roads in several places

hUEtKnMl.png

vTSO5Krl.png

Destroyed parts of multiple hostile mob enclosures

AneDZqnl.png

RmbKD4jl.png

Destroyed the walls in one build that didn't belong to you

VLRvclYl.png

And removed an entire wall around another player's build that they had made

WuJn1evl.png

8S78vDhl.png

Based on the wording of your post, I'm uncertain if this is your account that you allow your sister to play on, or if this is her account and you are just making the appeal for her.

The length of time that I would have banned you for has already passed. Please read (and have your sister read) nerd.nu/rules and reply here to this thread saying that you have done so and agree to abide by them from that moment forward to be unbanned.