City of Artemis

dizney07

With the new survival rev starting tomorrow, I thought now would be an appropriate time to post this (also we were still thinking of a name). With the new plug ins, now seems like the perfect time to bring about the idea of a city. We're not going to give away any details of the city or where we plan on building, but this is an invite to players that if you would like to join or help with the building, let me know :D

Disclaimer: If none of us know you, we likely won't let you join in the building process due to major S trust issues, but you are welcome in the city once the preliminary plans are completed. Also if we don't trust you, we may not let you in at all. <3 u all though

-dizney07

• Upvote 6

Disclaimer: If none of us know you, we likely won't let you join in the building process due to major S trust issues, but you are welcome in the city once the preliminary plans are completed. Also if we don't trust you, we may not let you in at all. <3 u all though

So, this is a clan? O_o

Edited by Four_Down
  • Upvote 1

So, this is a clan? O_o

It's a safety precaution for the building process, we don't want someone joining us only to break our chests, steal our things, pouring lava all over the place or destroying our walls. Once the city is actually up and running, it'll be open to the public. There's only a few people I know of that I wouldn't let in the city after the building process is finished, and none of them play anymore. But if any of them tried to come back and I denied them access, I would point them here. 

Safety first :-)

• Upvote 1

It's a safety precaution for the building process, we don't want someone joining us only to break our chests, steal our things, pouring lava all over the place or destroying our walls. Once the city is actually up and running, it'll be open to the public. There's only a few people I know of that I wouldn't let in the city after the building process is finished, and none of them play anymore. But if any of them tried to come back and I denied them access, I would point them here. 

Safety first :-)

But as griefing is allowed, people who aren't in your city can do all that stuff anyway?

But as griefing is allowed, people who aren't in your city can do all that stuff anyway?

With the plans we have, players griefing isn't a worry. The only time it would be a problem for us is the very beginning stages of the city