[ENABLED] Creative /me

Difficult1

Copied from another thread:

I think a nice alternative would be to bring back the infamous /me command. 
"/me is AFK" always worked well in the past. 

Come to think of it, I've actually forgotten why /me was removed - I think it was due to role-players over-using it, but I remember us coming to a move friendly approach to role-players recently, I believe in a Mumble meeting. 

I'm a little out of the loop with what the C admins are allowing on C at the moment.  Last I knew, Roleplaying was allowed but it had to be taken to a clanchat channel.  Is this still true?  If this is still the case, I'm unsure how /me would work inside clanchat. 

We had agreed earlier to re-enable /me, but apparently that hasn't happened yet. I'll see if that can be enabled.

I'm a little out of the loop with what the C admins are allowing on C at the moment.  Last I knew, Roleplaying was allowed but it had to be taken to a clanchat channel.  Is this still true?  If this is still the case, I'm unsure how /me would work inside clanchat. 

We've decided to slightly relax the rules on role playing. Instead of being completely disallowed in global chat, role playing will be allowed to an extent, but if it becomes disruptive and people ask for it to be moved to a clanchat, that should be respected.

• 1 month later...